When your center pivot stops in the heat of a dry summer threatening your crop yield, you can trust that your Valley® dealer has the education and technology necessary to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently. Known for their legendary service, Valley dealers deliver the highest standards of sales and support for your business.
Spend your time running your operation, not running around town. Valley dealers know how important your time is, so let our factory-trained dealer technicians assist with your irrigation needs.
- Dealer service personnel are trained in technology products
- Technicians are certified annually by Valley
- Valley dealers have an extensive spare parts inventory
- Select dealerships offer turnkey solutions, from pump to pivot
- Select dealerships use GPS service rigs to work more efficiently, saving time and miles
- Only Valley dealers have the experience to service all brands of irrigation equipment
Valley Dealers are Extensively Trained in These Topics
- The latest Valley products
- Machine design for your operation
- Sprinkler package design
- Control panel operation and programming
- Machine winterization and maintenance
To keep our dealers in tip-top shape, Valley offers continuing education opportunities across the country during the off-season. These schools and specialized events offer an intensive combination of online lessons, classroom-style teaching, and hands-on practice for both the beginning and advanced dealer. The curriculum changes to address current trends or issues in the irrigation industry, competitive information, and advances in technology.
But our dealers aren't just getting new skills from Valley, they are also attending business and technical seminars held by accredited institutions to ensure they have the latest skills and techniques needed to provide you with outstanding customer service.
Every year, Valley customers complete surveys on the performance of their local Valley dealers in three key areas: service, parts, and sales. Through our growers' voices, as well as through other activities and continued education, top-performing Valley dealers are elevated to the prestigious tiers of our Performance Program.
What Makes a Performance Dealer?
It's all about continuous improvement to satisfy customers like you. The Performance Program dealer status isn't decided by Valley, it's decided by what our growers say. Learn more about what makes our dealers the best on our Performance Program page.