Irrigation Sprinklers - Upgrades for Center Pivots and Linears
Give your center pivot or linear a boost with an updated sprinkler package from Valley®. A new sprinkler package can do a world of wonder for your water application, such as higher efficiency and increased irrigation uniformity. With a sprinkler package upgrade, you'll save money and water. But, the best part is that your local Valley dealer will take care of everything with the exclusive Valley V-Chart™ design program — your dealer will customize your sprinkler package specifically for your field as well as your center pivots and linears.
Why Should I Upgrade My Sprinkler Package?
Low-Pressure Sprinklers Conserve Energy
- Low-pressure sprinkler technology will reduce your energy bill
- Effectively operate sprinklers at 10-20 PSI
- Local cost-sharing programs can help pay for energy and water-efficient sprinkler technology
New Sprinkler Technology Provides Efficiency and Uniformity
- Droplet sizes designed for minimum wind drift
- Ultimate water savings achieved when used in combination with drops
- Even distribution of water across the field ensures maximum yields
- Replace or add pressure regulators to achieve proper flows from each nozzle
- Worn out regulators and pressure nozzles decrease efficiency and uniformity