The Valley BaseStation2 gives you the most advanced and complete remote irrigation management solution in the center pivot irrigation industry. No longer do you have to monitor your soil moisture separately from the rest of your pivot operation - soil moisture monitoring capabilities come integrated with remote monitoring and control of your center pivots and linears. With a dedicated, centralized irrigation management platform that you can use from your home or office computer, tablet, or Smartphone, you can be everywhere at once with the Valley BaseStation2.
Monitoring your soil's moisture has never been so easy and convenient! With the Valley BaseStation soil moisture monitoring feature, you can be sure your crops are getting water when and where they need it.
- Includes information from Irrometer® WATERMARK soil moisture sensors
- Helps growers make irrigation decisions based on the amount of moisture in the crop root zones
- Retrieves soil moisture information via existing data radios
The PanelLink option will allow growers to:
- Control and monitor non-Valley control panels and the Valley ClassicPlus and Classic control panels
- Allow the BaseStation to interpret changes in machine status and send commands