"The Green Room" with John Holden
Aired April 20, 2013 | FOX Business News
The drought has made 2012 a tough year. Regardless of the severely dry conditions, many producers who used mechanized irrigation still had a profitable year. Valley center pivots give producers peace of mind and the knowledge they can produce a profitable crop — year after year. Click here for more...
Irrigation Information Podcast
Product and application specialists from Valley Irrigation discuss the latest news and products from Valley Irrigation, the leader in precision irrigation.
Episode #5 - Valley® Water Their World™
Click here to listen!
Monitor and Control Mechanical Control Panels
The ValleyTrackerPro offers growers the highest level of monitoring and control of non-Valley, Valley Classic, and Valley ClassicPlus control panels.
June North American Sales Program
Order by June 14th!
- Five and Seven Year LOW Rate Financing or
- $1000 Instant Cash Rebate or
- $1500 Control Technology Rebate for Select2, Pro2, or TouchPro2 Control Panel
- Valley® Irrigation Appoints Matt Ondrejko as Vice President, Global Marketing more...
- Valley Announces New VRI QuickStart Prescription more...
- Valley to Donate $1 for Every New Facebook "Like" more...
- Formation of Valley Water Management more...
- DropSpan Allows Growers to Irrigate Additional Acres more...
- Valley Irrigation Releases TrackNET more...
- Valley Irrigation launches mobile website more...
- Valley Irrigation Announces Award-Winning Tire Pressure Monitoring System more...
- Bender30 extends acreage for center pivot users. more...
- Two Advanced Technology Products Recognized for Engineering Excellence more...
- Linear GPS Guidance technology increases precise water application more...
- Research started on rice production acres to improve water efficiency more...
- GPS Technology aids precise application of water, fertilizer and other crop inputs. more...
- With Valley Tracker Mobile, irrigators now have access to the latest technology for remote management of their pivots and... more...
Global Sales Network
Valley is constantly expanding in order to provide better global coverage.
Enter in your City, Province/State or Zip below to find your local Valley Dealer.
Valley Irrigation Worldwide
With products that set the standard for innovation and quality, Valley Irrigation is the technology leader in precision irrigation worldwide. For more than 50 years, Valley has developed products based on a vision of merging advanced technology with high functionality in order to meet customer needs. Today, Valley offers a wide range of products that meets the demanding needs of precision agriculture.
Reliable Drive Train
Valley Irrigation offers the only gearbox Made in the USA. It’s the most reliable drive train in the industry. Valley has a drive unit for every application, including the exclusive articulating 4-wheel drive for improved floatation and added traction.
Valley structures consistently demonstrate their durability, outperforming the competition. Tested for safety, durability and strength, Valley engineering excellence gives you long-lasting structures that bring a return of long-term value to.
Valley dealers use the exclusive V-Chart software to determine the best suited, new or replacement, sprinkler package for your filed to conserve energy and promote uniformity while ensuring precise water application.
Valley Technology returns irrigation control to you. With GPS Ready control panels like the Pro2, Select2, and AutoPilot, plus the remote communications tools of BaseStation2 and the Valley Tracker™, Valley offers easy-to-use controls that give you precision irrigation.
With dealer strength equal to the strength of Valley structures, you can count on unbeatable performance. Dedicated to customer satisfaction the Valley dealer network has factory-trained technicians with extensive product knowledge and fast service.