Phasellus ultrices ligula vitae velit aliquam porta. Integer id vehicula velit.
You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in the digest email.
Being a grower is hard work – making your farm an “AgSense® Farm” helps simplify your processes, for smarter, simpler monitoring and decision making in real time. The AgSense Farm is part of a suite of smart irrigation solutions from Valley® that bring information together at your fingertips for reliable, instant access.
AgSense has solutions for the entire farm, all stored safely in the cloud and available on the app from anywhere in the world. The best part is that every solution from AgSense is visible on the same dashboard that sends alert text messages or emails, and every unit has the most advanced historical reporting in the industry. We are constantly changing to adapt to the needs of our growers.
Valley and AgSense have paired together to make your farming easier.
When it comes to remote farm management, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. This is why it’s important to start with some basic questions:
When you’ve determined those answers, you’ll be able to jump into more detailed considerations, such as:
There are several options to help you achieve whatever it is you want to do:
- For full control of Valley ICON® panels, there’s ICON Link built into every ICON panel.
- To gain full control of Valley digital panels, we offer CommanderVP.
- Many growers have pivots from more than one manufacturer. Field Commander® is designed for control of all pivot brands.
- To monitor T-L hydraulic pivots, AgSense offers Field Commander Solar.
From pump to pivot, AgSense has you covered.
- ICON Link, CommanderVP® and Field Commander can start and stop pumps.
- Crop Link® Pro/Lite can start, stop and monitor remote pumps and flow meters.
- If so, almost every type of AgSense unit will monitor a flow meter, including CommanderVP, ICON Link, Crop Link Pro/Lite, Aqua Trac Pro and Aqua Trac Lite.
- Aqua Trac Pro/Lite monitor soil moisture probes and sensors; these are generally placed in the majority of soil types in a field.
- Crop Link Pro/Lite and Aqua Trac Pro can all read explosive and non-explosive liquid and gas tank levels.
- They also read pond levels!
Use Weather Station to read wind speed, wind direction, temperature, and more to better utilize your resources.
- AgSense Weather Station and Crop Link Pro can read weather sensors:
- All AgSense units read rain and at least one type of weather sensor:
- Grain Temperature monitoring is available through TSGC in Spirit Lake, IA. This application allows growers to monitor grain temperature, as well as all of the weather sensors available for Crop Link.
- In addition to monitoring, growers can control up to four fans with one unit.
Integrating AgSense technology in your farm can tie your operation together.
Valley gives you the ability to combine various individual AgSense hardware and software components to create a comprehensive full-field irrigation and data management solution. Pivot and pump monitoring and control, remote implementation of variable rate irrigation prescriptions, comprehensive historical reporting, along with flow, pressure, grain bin temperature, tank levels, soil moisture and weather monitoring are all available at your fingertips from anywhere.
As you can see, AgSense by Valley is your prescription for success, allowing you to call the shots from anywhere. For more information, contact your local AgSense dealer or visit agsense.com.
About Valley Irrigation
Valley Irrigation is the worldwide leader in precision irrigation. The Valley brand of center pivot, linear and corner equipment provides solutions for conserving water and meeting the growing demand for food.
28800 Ida St
Valley, NE 68064 USA
© 2020 Valmont Industries, Inc.